Friday, June 11, 2010

Is this a song?

Ever get woken up in the morning by a caller, that you don't want to hear from? I'm sure there are a LOT of answers to that one. But to be woken up at 8:55am this morning on a day off to contribute money to the Democratic Senate Committee, when I haven't even had my coffee is not the way to start the morning. I know when I see an "unknown name unknown number" I usually don't pick up, but when it has woken me, I don't really have the capacity to fully be alert. I don't think the woman fully got through the word "Committee" before I clicked the phone off. Maybe I could have handled it this way... mind you I am a Democrat, but maybe this would have been a better way to handle the call. :)

cut and paste: It's worth seeing. www.youtube.com/watch?v=hllDWSbuDsQ


Enjoy your day!
Alysa

No comments: